1) Why did you decide to get into this industry?
I saw and felt the reaction of the crowd to a movie as a child, and knew I wanted to make that happen.
2) What’s a defining moment in your life?
My mother’s first stroke.
3) What is your biggest concern with the future?
Will I be financially able to continue making films?
4) What is a successful moment in your career so far?
Getting a distribution deal for CLARA’S ULTIMATE CHRISTMAS, and seeing it released to the public. #womeninfilm #thereelwomen #womeninmedia
5) What advice do you have for other women in the industry?
Keep hanging in there.
6) What, if anything, do you collect?
7) What are you working on next? In addition, if people want to find out more about you, where can they find you on social media?
The release of PIPELINE, and completion of friends4ever and my WWII documentary, Double Victory: Two Warriors in the Fight for Civil Rights During WWII. facebook.com/DoubleVictory, facebook.com/fndcpr, authorsden.com/faithndeveaux