1) Why did you decide to get into this industry?
I didn’t. It decided to work on me.
2) What’s a defining moment in your life?
I woke up half drunk in Cannes after a wild night at the festival. I needed to get my Prada shoe from across the room and didn’t want to get out of bed just yet. The only thing within reach was a champagne bottle to which I used to nudge a Gucci belt closer to me. Then tossed the buckle end of the belt across over to the shoe and drug it back like a couture Macgyver. It worked and that’s the very moment I figured out my true purpose in life. #thereelwomen #womeninfilm #hollywood
3) What is your biggest concern with the future?
Getting everything I want to do done before the next trend comes along and ruins it all. #thereelwomen #womeninfilm #hollywood
4) What is a successful moment in your career so far?
I’ve been working for 18 years so there are many but 2 most recent are pretty amazing. Acting wise I got to do a scene with Jon Lithgow and it was magical. On the producing side I’ve been able to ask for more money and get it without question.
5) What advice do you have for other women in the industry?
Keep going and be about your business. No single person has the power to make or break you except you. #thereelwomen #womeninfilm #hollywood
6) What, if anything, do you collect?
Chanel, Hermes & Louis Vuitton.
7) What are you working on next? In addition, if people want to find out more about you, where can they find you on social media?
I want to do more of the same but get more time efficient in the process.
I do a weekly show on Public House Media called #NoFilterFriday where I discuss all things #Metoo from inside Hollywood. You can download the podcast on iTunes, Iheartradio, Spotify & Google Podcasts.