1) Why did you decide to get into this industry?
I can’t remember a time when I didn’t want to perform in some way, whether that be as an actor, singer, or dancer. I truly can’t imagine doing something else and being as happy as I am working in this crazy industry.
2) What’s a defining moment in your life?
Moving across the country at 18 to study at my dream school The Boston Conservatory.
3) What is your biggest concern with the future?
Not getting too caught up in wanting to get there. It’s important to enjoy and live in this moment. That’s what I will reminisce about once I get to my future, so I want to make the present worth reflecting on.
4) What is a successful moment in your career so far?
Producing and co-starring with my fiancé in the short film “Into Light” this past January.
5) What advice do you have for other women in the industry?
Be you. Someone is looking for exactly what you bring to the table, so don’t try and be like someone who is more “successful” than you. You are enough.
6) What, if anything, do you collect?
I keep cards (thank you/birthday/congratulations) in a box on my bookshelf.
7) What are you working on next? In addition, if people want to find out more about you, where can they find you on social media?
I just finished writing my first short film, and I am taking the first steps towards producing it.