1) Why did you decide to get into this industry?
From a very young age, I have always loved entertaining people. I performed in elementary school, high school and college every chance I got. Being a screen and voice actress and producer is naturally a continuation of that life. I just love it!
2) What’s a defining moment in your life?
When I became a mother! Nothing can prepare you for that love.
3) What is your biggest concern with the future?
Staying healthy and being alive. With that, you can achieve anything.
4) What is a successful moment in your career so far?
When I booked a role in Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice. It was confirmation for me to keep going as an actress. To audition and book the role, removed my fears about not being good enough. Of course that feeling still comes and goes but I now have jobs that remind me that I am actually doing it!
5) What advice do you have for other women in the industry?
Don’t take no for an answer. Keep going. You will find someone who will give you a yes. Also, be careful who you share your dreams with. Some people will give you a soul crushing defeat before you even start. The worst part is that it has nothing to do with you and everything to do with their own fears and life. So believe in yourself and find your support village.
6) What, if anything, do you collect?
7) What are you working on next? In addition, if people want to find out more about you, where can they find you on social media?
I am producing a film based on a true life story of a Male Breast Cancer survivor. I just successfully completed a crowdfunding campaign for the development funds. Now moving to the next step.